This year’s theme is “BEYOND”. The total cost of this incredible event is only $80 for early registration and $100 after that. Our aim for this weekend is to allow the Holy Spirit to work on the hearts of every student who attends and to communicate the message of value and belonging every person has in Christ.
- Host Home – (Our Biggest Need) you open up your home Friday and Saturday evening to a group of 6-12 students and their adult sponsor(s) for a place to sleep and recap the day. All you need is floor space for the kids and sponsor(s) to set up sleeping bags & an accessible bathroom.
- Sponsor – Maybe the Lord is calling you to spend the entire weekend with a group of students, this is the volunteer opportunity for you to invest in our youth. To be a sponsor you will need to submit the proper paperwork and meet with the youth director. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer – This is a very powerful weekend affecting the lives of our students. This year we are hoping to reach as many students as possible to attend this event & your prayers will be a big part of accomplishing that.
- Scholarship – Some students will need support to cover the $80-$100 for the weekend; scholarships are a great way to help students be a part of an amazing weekend where they can encounter Jesus. The majority of youth make commitments during events like this, so know your generosity has an eternal impact.
- Drivers – Each year we are in need of additional drivers to help transport students from church to their host homes as well as from their host homes to the church. If you are available, one of the mornings or evenings to be a driver please let us know.
This year our registration will be done completely online. Please follow the link below to register for DNOW 2018
"The best is yet to come"
Director of Student Ministries
- Ryan Palmer